Family name: Kaidashev
First name: Igor
Researcher unique identifier(s):
orcid.org/0000-0002-4708-0859; Scopus Author ID 6603855774
Date of birth: May 30, 1969
1994 – Physician (corresponding to MD), Poltava State Medical Stomatological Institute, Poltava, Ukraine.
1996 – Candidate of Medical Sciences (corresponding to PhD), National Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine. Title of thesis: “Influence of surface glycoproteids of erythrocytes on the interaction of its membranes with neutrophil leukocytes and lymphocytes”.
1998 – Senior Scientist (Immunology and Allergology), Higher Attestation Commission.
1999 – Doctor of Medical Sciences (Immunology and Allergology), National Medical University, Kiev, Ukraine. Title of thesis: “Regulative natural peptide complex of kidneys: obtaining, physical and chemical properties, connection with major histocompatibility complex, immunobiological effects and the working out of pharmacological substance”.
2001 – Professor (Immunology and Allergology), Higher Attestation Commission.
2010 – present: Prorector for Research and Development, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine.
2012 – present: Professor, Head of the Department of Internal Medicine No 3 with Phthisiology, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine.
1996-2009 – Head of Central Research Laboratory, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
2009-2010 – Director of Research Institute for Genetic and Immunological Grounds of Pathology and Pharmacogenetics, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine
2002-2012 – Head of the Internal Diseases Department, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, Poltava, Ukraine.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
1994 – Guest-Scientist at Applied Immunology Laboratory (Head: Prof H.G. Rammensee), German Cancer Center, Heidelberg.
2001 – Guest-Scientist at the Department of Allergology, University of Lodz, Poland.
2003 – Research Fellowship of European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), University of Lodz, Poland.
2012 – Honoured Master of Science and Technology of Ukraine.
SUPERVISION OF GRADUATE STUDENTS AND POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWS
1997 – 2016: 24 PhD students and 1 Postdoc student successfully accomplished their training programs and passed thesis defence under supervision of Prof. Igor Kaidashev (specialties: Immunology and Allergology, Normal Physiology, Cardiology, Dentistry, Pulmonology, Physiology of human and animals, Animal physiology and others).
TEACHING ACTIVITIES (if applicable)
- Examiner for odontology students (internal diseases), 2002-2014.
- Examiner for graduated students in allergology and immunology.
- Lecturer on intensive care, internal diseases and gerontology for odontology students (2002-2010).
- Lecturer on clinical immunology organized by Ukrainian Society of Specialists for Immunology, Allergology and Immunorehabilitation.
- Organiser of journal club for graduate students at Central Research Laboratory, Ukrainian Medical Stomatological Academy, for 16 years.
ORGANISATION AND PARTICIPATION IN SCIENTIFIC MEETINGS
Presentations and chairmanship at International Scientific Conferences and Congresses:
- PAPRICA” Symposium (Primary Allergy for PRImary CAre Physicians), 5 October, 2005, Kyiv, Ukraine (organisation and presentation).
- The Congress of World Allergy Organisation, Saint Petersburg, Russia, 2006 (presentation).
- European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI) Congress, Barcelona, 2008 (presentation).
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology 2008 Annual Meeting, 14-18 March, 2008, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2009. Warsaw, 07-10 June, 2009 (presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2010. London, 5-9 June, 2010 (presentation).
- International Clinical Immunology Workshop, Yalta (Crimea, Ukraine), 7-10 October, 2010 (organisation and presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2011. Istanbul, 11-15 June, 2011 (presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2012. Geneva, 16-20 June, 2012 (presentation).
- EAACI-WAO World Allergy and Asthma Congress, Milan, 22-26 June, 2013 (chairmanship and presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2014. Copenhagen, 7-11 June, 2014 (chairmanship and presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2015. Barcelona, 6-10 June, 2015 (chairmanship and presentation).
- 6-th International Christian Conference for Young Medical Professionals “Christ and Healthcare: Healing and Health”, 16-18 October, 2015, Poltava, Ukraine (organisation and presentation).
- EAACI Congress – 2016. Vienna, 11-15 June, 2016 (chairmanship and presentation).
COMMISSIONS OF TRUST
- Editorial board member of scientific journal “European Medical Journal – Allergy & Immunology”
- Ad hoc reviewer of journals “Allergia, Astma, Immunologia” (Poland), “The Medical and Ecological Problems” (Ukraine), “Allergology and Immunology” (Ukraine), “The Annals of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology” (USA).
- Reviewer and editorial board member of scientific journals “Problems of Ecology and Medicine”, “Bulletin of Problems Biology and Medicine”, “Topical Problems of Modern Medicine”, “World of Medicine and Biology”, “Ukrainian Dental Almanac”, registered with and recommended by State Commission for Academic Degrees and Titles.
- Member of workgroup of Ministry of Public Health of Ukraine on Drug Allergy.
- 2005-2010 – Member of the Board of Problem Commission “Clinical Immunology and Allergology” of Ukrainian Ministry of Health Public Service and National Academy of Medical Sciences.
MEMBERSHIPS OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES
- Member of American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI).
- Member of European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI).
- Member of Ukrainian Society for Physiology.
- 2011 – present: President of Ukrainian Society of Specialists for Immunology, Allergology and Immunorehabilitation.
Dr. Lawrence M. DuBuske, MD (George Washington University, Washington DC, USA): “The influence of desloratadine on apoptosis of CD4+CD25+ cells in atopic patients” (2004);
“Histamine and its antagonist (desloratadine) influence apoptosis of CD4+CD25+ cells in atopic patients and healthy individuals” (2009);
“The influence of pioglitazone on NFkB expression in CD40+ lymphocytes is polymorphism-dependent” (2009);
“Fullerene C60 and fullerene-allergen Conjugates influence allergic responses in a mouse model of asthma” (2010); “Liraglutide exerts an anti-inflammatory action in obese patients with type 2 diabetes” (2015).
Dr. Jean Bousquet, Professor of Pulmonary Medicine (University of Montpellier, France) and Prof. Bolesіaw Samoliсski (Medical University of Warsaw, Poland): “MACVIA-ARIA Sentinel Network for allergic rhinitis (MASK-rhinitis): The new generation guideline implementation” (2015).
Prof. Marek L. Kowalski (Medical University of Lodz, Poland): “Mononuclear cells from atopic patients demonstrate the resistance to HLA-mediated apoptosis” (2003).
Publications from the last 10 years (most representative ones):
- Bousquet J, Farrell J, (…) Kaidashev I, et al. Scaling up strategies of the chronic respiratory disease programme of the European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing (Action Plan B3: Area 5). Clin Transl Allergy. 2016; 6: 29. doi: 10.1186/s13601-016-0116-9.
- Bousquet J, Schunemann HJ, (…) Kaidashev IP, et al. MACVIA clinical decision algorithm in adolescents and adults with allergic rhinitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016; 38(2): 367-374. doi: 10.1016/j.jaci.2016.03.025.
- Bousquet J, Schunemann HJ, (…) Kaidashev I, et al. MACVIA-ARIA Sentinel NetworK for allergic rhinitis (MASK-rhinitis): The new generation guideline implementation. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2015; Volume 70, Issue 11: 1372-1392 – 15 citations (Scopus); 22 citations (Google Scholar)
- Mamontova TV, Mykytiuk MV, Bobrova NO, Kutsenko LO, Vesnina LE, Kaidashev IP. The anti-inflammatory effect of fullerene C60 on adjuvant arthritis in rats. Fiziolohichnyi zhurnal. 2013; Volume 59, Issue 3: 102-110 – 1 citation (Scopus)
- Lavrenko AV, Shlykova OA, Kutsenko LA, Mamontova TV, Kaidashev IP. Pharmacogenetic features of the effect of metformin in patients with coronary heart disease in the presence of metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes mellitus in terms of PPAR-г2 gene polymorphism. Terapevticheskii Arkhiv. 2012; Volume 84, Issue 9: 35-40 – 3 citations (Scopus); 4 citations (Google Scholar)
- Vesnina LE, Mamontova TV, Mykytiuk MV, Kutsenko LO, Bobrova NO, Kutsenko NL, Kaidashev IP. The condition of lipid peroxidation in mice and the effect of fullerene C60 during immune response. Fiziolohichnyi zhurnal. 2012; Volume 58, Issue 3: 19-26 – 1 citation (Scopus); 4 citations (Google Scholar)
- Bobrova NA, Mikitiuk MV, Kutsenko LA, Kaidashev IP. Effect of fullerene C60 on free-radical induced lipid peroxidation processes in bronchial asthma. Patologicheskaia fiziologiia i eksperimental'naia terapiia. 2012; Issue 3: 109-114 – 1 citation (Scopus)
- Kutsenko NL, Izmailova OV, Vesnina LE, Kaidashev IP. Role of toll-like receptor 2 and 4 gene polymorphisms in the development of allergic diseases with increased IgE levels. Cytology and Genetics. 2012; Volume 46, Issue 6: 379-383 – 1 citation (Scopus)
- File TM, Low DE, (…), Kaydashev IP. FOCUS 1: a randomized, double-blinded, multicentre, Phase III trial of the efficacy and safety of ceftaroline fosamil versus ceftriaxone in community-acquired pneumonia. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 2011; Volume 66, Issue suppl 3: iii19-iii32 – 93 citations (Google Scholar)
- Vinnik NI, Kutsenko LA, Kutsenko NL, Solokhina IL, Mikitiuk MV, Mamontova TV, Kaidashev IP. The effectiveness of pioglitazone in the treatment of patients with coronary heart disease on the background of metabolic syndrome. Likars'ka sprava. 2011; Issue 3-4: 71-78 – 1 citation (Scopus); 6 citations (Google Scholar)
- Vesnina LE, Mamontova TV, Mikityuk MV, Kutsenko NL, Kutsenko LA, Bobrova NA, Berkalo LV, Kaidashev IP. Effect of fullerene C60 on functional activity of phagocytic cells. Eksperimental'naya i Klinicheskaya Farmakologiya. 2011; Volume 74, Issue 6: 26-29 – 2 citations (Scopus); 7 citations (Google Scholar)